Friday, December 14, 2007

what is wrong with me


Honestly I think I am having a mid-life crisis. At my current job I have a student who comes in about twice a week to work on his master project... and I find myself flirting with him. What the hell is wrong with me. First off I'm married. Second he is 10yrs younger than me. WTF am I thinking.
I honestly feel like a deprived husband who is looking for some attention from outside my marriage. Not that I would ever let anything happen. But then why do I flirt. Is it just to see if this old cougar has it ... I have no idea.

I admit that he looks older and I look younger but I AM MARRIED!

Maybe we should go to couples counselling... or maybe a swingers club... okay now I'm just being ridiculous. Must be the wine I had at lunch.
Is it time to go home yet?

No comments: