Monday, December 10, 2007

Stay away from unclaimed green M&M's

On Saturday night at the 70s groove party we were sitting around playing twister while passing around a bowl of Christmas M&M's. Then Mr. Spaghettibender dropped one on the floor in which my friends dog immediately dove for and lick before Mr. SB took it away and placed it on the coffee table.
Skip forward about a half hour. We're still sitting on the sofa when my friend M who is sitting beside me says... "hey you know that green M&M on the coffee table..." before he even finishes the sentence I look at the coffee table ... my heart skips a beat because - IT"S GONE! I look at M and say "You mean the one that fell on the floor and the dog licked?". He says "I knew I should have asked why it was on the coffee table before I ate it". I almost pissed myself laughing. Still right now it make me laugh. He continued to tell me he thought it tasted furry. Honestly I didn't stop laughing for 5minutes.

I will never again look at green M&M's the same way.

No comments: