Friday, December 21, 2007

Still no gifts!


What the hell am I thinking. I still haven't bought gifts for Christmas. I still don't have any stocking stuffers... I am not looking forward to shopping this weekend.

But I am looking forward to going out with my old friend T tonight. He is currently living in Brazil and I only get to see him around Christmas time. Usually he just stops by unannounced and we have plans and don't get to chat much but this time I asked a head of time and yeah we are getting together. Mr. Spaghettibender has poker tonight and T wanted me to make sure it was okay than we go out together. What? I'm sorry do I have to ask my husband if I can go out with an old friend? I was a little confused when he asked.

Since T is hard to set plans in stone with, I haven't even told Mr. Spaghettibender that I am going out with him. Is this wrong of me?

I am so excited. Now lets just hope that T doesn't cancel on me ... or else I might have to go Christmas shopping - yikes!

No comments: