Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It so over!

The Halloween party that is. I say this every year and I'm gonna say it again this year. I will not do another Halloween party next year. That it, that is all I am going to say.
A picture of my pumpkins

I am doing some more tonight. Why do I need to carve so many damn pumpkins each year. I know I like the praise from people thinking they are so amazing. = )

The house is still all dolled up with decor.
The giant skull on the left is the newest addition to our decor. Where the hell are we going to put it after this I have no idea.

So my costume looked okay. I must admit when I first put the blood on the dress it looked amazing. Then the next morning when it dried it look awful! I tried making the blood out of paint like we do with the hand prints on the counters - ya, didn't really turn out. Oh well, I still looked pretty good. Everyone kept asking who I was... a bloody person what the fcuk are you! I have to say that this year was the worst for costumes. I was pretty unimpressed by the uniqueness. I tell ya - we put in the effort and nobody else does!

So now I am looking forward to getting some Halloween candy and eating it all. Mrs. Spaghettibender has class until late tomorrow night so I will be decorating the lawn all by my lonesome. I would do it today but I am really afraid that people will steal our decorations.

Thankfully in two days it will all be over and I can move on to Christmas = )



No comments: