Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bad start

Bad start to an already busy day. I thought Mr. Spaghettibender was off today but nope he decided to start his volunteering today. Why on gods green earth would you start volunteering this week. We barely have 2 days to get ready for the Halloween party. Last night I said I wouldn't work out but I'd start decorating instead... he says to me "No, no - go workout and I'll start decorating". We'll after running on the treadmill for 30mins I came upstairs to use the washroom and he hadn't done anything and was on the phone. I then went back downstairs to finish my workout. When I came back up 30mins later - he was still on the phone. Thanks for the help. So off I went to finish some laundry ... when I came back he was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Okay so he is going to be no help but at least he is off tomorrow so he can decorate all day.

Fast forward to this morning when he comes into the bathroom while I'm brushing my teeth and hops into the shower. I ask him why he is up so early and he replies because he is volunteering at the school today - WTF! He never and I mean NEVER told me he was volunteering this week. I am so pissed off. I expected some decorating to be done today... now my night of carving pumpkins and getting my costume ready has turned into a night of decorating the house. I'm pissed!

No comments: