Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween is fastestly approaching...

So I am currently going through tons of downloaded music to make a CD for the Halloween Party. I feel really sorry for the people that work around me. They have to listen to my rap and dance music - which I'm pretty sure isn't their style. Currently playing - Ciara, goodies... the goodies stay in the jar! OH, oh! ... okay I'm not a great singer but you can't hear me can you.


I have been procrastinating this year. I haven't started decorating. I don't even have the decorations out of the boxes. I have a ton of baking to do. Here is some goodies = ) from last year.

There was cheesy eyeballs, witches fingers, brain and eyeball cupcakes, marshmallow ghosts and pumpkins. Missing is the brain and hand jello as well as all the pumpkins seeds... Since I usually carve about 10 pumpkins I put lots of pumpkin seeds around the house. Another hit last year was the caramel popcorn. I made something like 10 cups of popcorn and it filled 4 big bowl - cheap and effective! woo hoo! This year I'm going to make meringue bones, icing spiders and cobweb cookies.
I'm some how going to do all of this in 4 days.
WTF am I thinking!?! How the hell am I going to do all this baking and decorating let alone finish my costume. That reminds me I need something to spray blood on my dress... oh ya, I found a dress at the second hand store. It was $5.00 but there was a sale on Friday for 50% off so I went back - yep I paid $2.50 for a dress. I am very proud of myself.
I better start planning out my week so I can get everything done.

No comments: