Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why can't I just shut my mouth

Every time I have a competition for my own job and other people are competing as well I tell them everything. Honestly how is telling someone else who is trying to win my job everything about my job helping me. I am such an idiot. I just spill everything about what I've been doing, how I do it, blah, blah, blah. Why am I so stupid. Shut up and stop telling them things that will help them score better than you - JUST SHUT UP!!!!

Although I have no motivation to study. Everything is just not analytical to me anymore. Why do you do this - cause the method says so. I don't have it in me to try and explain the chemical reasoning behind it. I just don't care anymore. It is true that once you spoil the ambition of an employee they start to slack... or I should say they just do what they must to get by. I just want someone to say "hey, you are a good employee, a hard working and you deserve a promotion and you shouldn't have to compete for it. Here is your reclassification" = ) Yeah, like that is going to happen this century!

No comments: