Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mr.Spaghettibender is whistling a happy tune

That right Mr. Spaghettibender is very happy these days it seems that going off the pill has increased my libido ten folds. So he definitely has a bounce in his step. Never did I think that going off the pill could be so beneficial. I feel great. I should have done this years ago. But then we might have had a little Spaghettibender. : 0 - not what we wanted.

Went to a bridal shower this weekend. This was the third one for the bride-to-be. It was horrible. I was told that it was just suppose to be for the younger people but they might have said it was just for the younger people that were family. They were so many jokes that the rest of us didn't get and then there was this whole underlying Irish theme. I didn't even know the bride was Irish. Anyways, I made a note to myself not to throw a shower like that for this falls wedding.

We got the bikes out and ready to start biking into work but then this damn cold weather came back - lovely. I need to start biking into work ... I need to start loosing weight. I can't seem to do it from just working out at home. I need the 30mins twice a day cardio to help me out. Ah!!! I am so frustrated. I fell like a blob lately. I have to go dress shopping for the Fall Wedding and the last thing I want to do is try on dresses feeling like this. I need that show the last 10 pounds. Sign me up!

No comments: