Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Off he goes

Off went Mr. SpaghettiBender with his little school bag ... he looked so cute. Ready to conquer the world of University. You could see in his face a bit of panic but excitement. Off he went to register for summer courses at the University ... ready to start his university degree at the age of 33. Good for him. Oh wait that means I have to support him :O

But still he looked so cute, I should have taken a picture.

I tell ya, I have no idea how he does it. Or how he is going to do it. I am so scared for him. He was talking about a class on world literature so I read the blurb - no way. I honestly feel asleep while reading it. I could not sit in a class to discuss writing from different countries. How boring. The closest thing I come to in the form of literature is blogs : )

I can't wait to hear how his registration went. Everyday dealing with the university has a great story of our tax dollars at work.

No comments: