Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tad bit stressed

Okay I am starting to get a tad bit stressed. Since Mr. SpaghettiBender is going to be going back to school in the fall and I am going to be paying all our bills... well it is starting to stress me out. I wanted to save all the money for his tuition for the next 3yrs now and that way all we had to worry about was our everyday expenses. I have been pretty good about not spending money on luxury things like dinners out or household decor etc. But Mr. SpaghettiBender isn't doing the same. He sees no problem in spending at least a hundred dollars on food etc to have his family over for Easter dinner. What are you thinking?

I am trying to wrap my head around all the costs associated with him going to university and they just keep adding up and up. Plus he wants to take some courses this summer which will cost about $2500. Where is all this money going to come from?

I also have many events I have to pay for this year as well. There is another bridal shower coming up - regift : ) Then a good friend is having a baby - baby gift. I have to plan a bridal shower since I am the maid of honour - normally this would be divided between the bridesmaids but from the problems I am having now - not going to happen. Then I have to buy the dress for the Wedding - like $300 plus hair and make-up another $200. then there is the Bachelorette party. Plus we have two Wedding in one day and that will cost us $400.

Ahhhhh!!!!!

So what kind of money to prostitutes make these day : )

No comments: