Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Don, Don, Donna...

today is my birthday... don, don, donna = )

Not only is today my 33rd - yes that is right 33rd bday but it is also my 19wk ultrasound. I have mixed feelings about doing this ultrasound on my bday.

One reason. My girlfriend found out at this ultrasound that her baby had a serious heart defect. Not exactly the news I would want on my bday.

Another reason. What if it's a girl - yikes. I honestly don't know how I'll function with that news. But I would rather find out now that 4mths from now.

I still can't believe I'm almost half way through. I hope the last half is better than the first half. I have felt better the last couple of days. Less nausea. But I am not sleeping well at all. I'm not uncomfortable or anything just wide awake.

Makes me even more absent minded.

So only 6 more hours to go!

No comments: