Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lesbian Wedding


One of my friends, who is a lesbian decided to get married in a couple of months. The only problem is she doesn't know what to wear. I asked her what she normally wears to a Wedding or fancy event. She said a dress. Well then wear a dress to your Wedding.

I have been trying to search the Internet to get her some pics of what others have worn but I'm not having much luck. The are having a small but traditional Wedding so I know they kinda want to follow the white dress theme. Maybe not as lavish as some dresses but maybe more destination bridal.

I am so excited for them. They have had some resistance from their family but mainly because they decided to do it this year and not next year. Kinda hard for the family to get all their ducks in a row during the summer and only 2mths notice. But everything seems to have finally worked it way out so now I'm just trying to give them as much support and help as I can.

No comments: