Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can We Say Baby Shower!

So my cousin called me up the other day and asked me if she could throw herself a baby shower at my house. Kinda funny, no? She said she would pay for everything but needed a place to host it. A while ago I had asked her about a baby shower. I figure since her son is 12 she didn't have a lot of baby stuff left. She said she could afford everything and didn't need a baby shower.

O.k. so no shower then.

Fast forward to me now running around trying to find decorations for her so that she can have the theme she wants - tiny pink baby feet. She is a little out of control and unfortunately I have a funny feeling I'm going to be doing and paying for most things. That kinda pisses me off. I mean she did say she would pay for everything which is ideal since I am pretty strapped for cash with Mr. Spaghettibender in school. So we have yet to see her give me money or purchase anything other than the invitation and stamps. You think I should have bought those don't you - hell no she had over 25 invitations going out to people who live any where from 2 to 6 hrs away. I am not sending invitation to people who aren't honestly going to come because of sheer distance alone.

I know it sounds mean but had I actually thrown the party I would have asked either my mom or her mom to help me out. I am hoping that some people will offer to bring some food. That would be one less thing for me to buy and put together.


I do love the idea of hosting a party. I have already found lots of stuff for the baby foot print theme.





And how is this for a favour idea... tiny baby feet cookies.


Oh I do love planning parties with a theme!

No comments: