Friday, February 8, 2008

tick-tock

That's right I think my biological clock is ticking. I have family life on the brain. I want to try and conceive right now. I want to have a little baby growing in me right now. I want to dress in maternity wear and I want to start decorating a baby room. I am all over this like crazy.

But, we can't start now. Booooooo!!!!

I went to see one of my friends (who worked with me when she was in University - that's the age difference) Her little baby girl was born on Jan18 and let me tell you she is so cute and itsy bitsy. She wanted me to hold her but I said no. She looked at me funny. She was so tiny I didn't want to break her. But finally I gave in and in my head all I kept thinking was - I want this.

So my mind will be thinking about babies until we finally start trying in July. Until then I am starting to nest - which Mr. Spaghettibender thinks is just early spring cleaning = )

No comments: