Friday, November 9, 2007

This weekends adventures.

So this weekend will have its adventures I'm sure.

Tonight is an Epicure party with a bunch of people I don't know - hopefully they will be really nice and friendly to the newbie to the group.

Tomorrow I have a Bridal shower followed by a Bachelorette party.

I can only imagine what that is going to be like. Some of the girls are complaining about the shower because it is for a Bride that is getting married down south. They keep going on about spending $2000 to be there for their wedding and not understanding why they need to fork out more $ for a shower.

I personally feel they are messed up. I mean when the couple announced they were getting married and they were thinking about doing it down south, everyone started to say they wanted to go. Well news break, you aren't just going for them. You are also going for the vacation, sun and surf. So you choose to go. Your $2000 isn't for them. It is for your own vacation as well. I don't think it would hurt you to show some gratitude towards the great friendship they have given you by shelling out a couple more $. WTF!

I just get so annoyed at some of these girls. They just don't get it. They are so consumed with their own world they don't care about all the effort others put in.

I am going and I'm going to make damn sure she has a great time.

... even if there is a wee too much drinking involved = )

No comments: