Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not exactly...

... the weekend I had hoped for. I fought up barfing all Friday night and I thought I could hold it off at the shower on Saturday night - I was wrong. I wanted to be there so much to help out and celebrate with the bride-to-be but it was pretty obvious I needed to go home.

So since the crows were leaving - as expected. If only winning money was so easy. So they said they would drive me home. I brought along a barf bag just in case I was getting sick in the car and we couldn't pull over. That was the longest ride home. Not because I was extremely nauseous but because I wanted to smother the crows with my barf bag. They had to complain about everything. There was no happy thoughts for the bride-to-be. Before we left they talked about doing another Bachelorette party while we are down south for this Wedding. I'm sorry but I'm not on vacation to get away from my husband like they are... argh!

I am having a crappy day today. I didn't want to go to work, I stalled as long as possible this morning. I don't think that is a good sign. Maybe I'll go get a coffee and chocolate muffin to boost my energy and hopefully when I get back I'll have a cake on my desk saying Happy Retirement and my family will be gathered around saying we won the jackpot.

Wishful thinking = )

No comments: