Thursday, October 9, 2008

Congrats to the my BF!

Yesterday my best friends water broke - okay more like the drain plug came out a bit. Finally after waiting for contraction and nothing happening she went to the hospital. That is when she was induced.

When I first found out she was in labour I cried. Anyone I ran into I told and I got all teary eyed again. I went home and waited to hear from her ... I cried some more. All this crying was purely because I was excited for her.

She finally called me at 11:30 last night to tell me they had a little baby girl. Ahhh! They had wanted to wait until the birth to find out what they were having. Unfortunately because of a previously known heart defect the baby was whisked out of her arms before they could decide on a name.

I am now sitting here at my desk not wanting to leave in fear that she will call. I am hoping that everything went okay with the baby overnight. But here I sit waiting and hoping ... this is going to be one very long day.

No comments: