Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hormones

My hormones are all over the place. I feel like I have so much stuff to look into and consider and my brain is swirling. The other day I ended up in the shower crying so Mr. Spaghettibender didn't see me.

He is so focused on school that I feel like I am going through this pregnancy on my own. Then he'll do his typical scenario of chiming in once I have spent hours investigating things and making me change everything. For instance our crib. I had looked into many cribs and cost etc. I finally decided on one for Sears that was solid wood and on sale for $320. That was fine at first until he saw another defective one, well defect in the stain, that he wanted instead because it was $399 and it came with a mattress. Since we had already bought the Sears one I wasn't about to go back and return it. But if it mattered to him that much then whatever he wanted to do I was fine with. We were at the store for over an hour waiting for him to make up his mind. I was so annoyed. A fight erupted.

My thoughts. I already bought a crib so I don't personally want to return it and buy another one. If this is something he wants to do then he can go ahead. WHY THE HELL DOES IT TAKE HIM SO LONG TO DECIDE. Then he says that it has to be "our" decision. I thought I was going to strangle the life out of him right there in the crib section.

So after what felt like a gazzilion hours we left the store to go look at our previous purchased bed.

End result after over 5hrs of dragging around a pregnant person. We returned our original crib purchase. Employees at Babies R Us are useless. We found 3 stroller that we liked that were over $400. We didn't find a dresser and my feet were killing me.

All I want is to actually knock off some items on our baby list.

On a lighter note. I have two Baby showers coming up. So both hostesses asked me to get a registry together. So I struggled and checked reviews and polled friends on things I needed to place on the list. The invited went out last week and there is already some stuff bought for our little Spaghettibender = )

No comments: