Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review of Untraceable

Okay so I love going to movies and I wasn't interested in untraceable until I saw a pretty good trailer for it. I read lots of reviews saying it was not even worth 2 stars out of 5. But I usually don't agree with critics - especially anyone that liked Fargo or Kill Bill so off we went to the theater on Sunday night.

When will the writers strike end?!?!

I thought the movie was pretty entertaining up until the end... when you think - come on! Look in the backseat like most human beings in your situation! So I don't think I would give it 2 stars but maybe 4 stars. It was entertaining.

The worst part of the movie - the jackass's sitting behind me comment and reiterating everything in the movie. I really thought I was going to loose it. I turned around once trying to give them the idea - shut the F$ck up but they didn't care. The quietest they were was when they answered their cell phones. The were three black teenagers with an attitude. At the end when the FBI agent survives being killed they yelled out for her to die... I wanted to take a billy bat to them. Oops, that isn't politically correct - whatever I would say the same thing to three white teenagers annoying me... but I didn't say a thing and neither did Mr. Spaghettibender - what was most surprising.

So all in all the movie experience that night sucked! I didn't pay $10 a ticket to be annoyed by three teenagers. Damn Sunday night!

No comments: