Thursday, January 24, 2008

David Suzuki


Would have liked to have heard his lecture last night at Ottawa U but Mr. Spaghettibender only got a ticket for himself. "I didn't think you'd want to go!" Why not ask me before buying the ticket!

I am trying to become more environmentally aware. I believe that every little bit helps so I try to do my part. I didn't run the snowblower the other day but instead shovelled the snow. Really, unless it is tons of sticky wet snow I'm sure we can handle it - we aren't 80 or anything.

Next thing I really want to do is buy environmentally friendly cleaning products. I work in a lab so I don't want to be dealing with chemicals when I go home too.

I heard there was some good one called Method that you can buy at Shoppers drug mart but then I hear that the countertop cleaner leaves a soapy residue and the same thing about the bathroom cleaners. Hum, maybe I can find a website out there that rates these products... lets go check.

No comments: