Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don't want to hear it!

I don't want to hear how carrying a child is the best thing in life. It isn't! Especially when you wake up nauseous, work nauseous and go home nauseous. You don't want to socialize with friends because you would rather be alone to throw up in seclusion. You don't want to run errands 'cause you don't want to throw up in your car or out the window.

I really don't know how anyone can call this a great experience. My boobs are sore and huge and heavy. I am so sick I can't exercise but don't worry because the only food I can eat is pasta and that doesn't contain any calories. I have no ambition to do anything at work. Thank gawd they gave me a cubicle in the corner away from everyone so I can pretend to do stuff.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping to be put on an anti-nausea drug. Mr. Spaghettibender is worried that we'll have kids like the thalidomide babies of the 1950s. He makes me worry so much.

I have to say that I know understand how mother that have miscarriages feel. Ever week that goes by makes me feel more confident that things are okay but I am on a message board where girls around me are miscarrying with pregnancies longer than mine. It just throws me for a loop each time.

I'm hoping tomorrow we can schedule an ultrasound for sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Chew-chew! On aboard! The worry train is about to leave!

No comments: