Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another melt down

I had another melt down. I lost it Sunday night after yet another weekend of doing nothing. That's right nothing. I am just so nauseous and that makes me not want to do A thing. My summer is whizzing by and I have nothing to show for it but a dent in my sofa.

I can't wait for the day when I can go to work and be a normal person that doesn't hide from people hoping not to hurl. I can't wait to go home after work and enjoy dinner. I can't wait to watch TV (thankfully fall season is approaching) and run or walk - I'm not fussy at this moment on my treadmill and maybe get some weight training in.

Oh, those were the days.

I can only hope that what people say are true - it gets better after the first trimester. Okay so is that week 12 or 13? I am now at week 11 and I can make it another 2wks. But if what I've read on some baby forum is correct I can look forward to these lovely feeling until 17wks or maybe even my entire pregnancy. = O

Why are we doing this again...

No comments: