Friday, September 21, 2007

To leave or to stay

I started my new job on Monday. I was so excited to change divisions since mine didn't seem to care about my promotions and this one is know to appreciate your hard work. I have only heard good things about this division and I thought since I am only acting I could easily change my mind if I didn't like it.

Well I have been so annoyed this week I wanted to strangle everyone. The guy who is suppose to train me comes in really late and talks to all the other employees instead of training me. He is so unhygienic too. I have worked with him before but I never realized how sleazy he was until now. I work in a lab and he actually took methods off the computer so that when the next person started they would have been stuck to create their own... well that actually pretty close to illegal. Those are property of the lab. Anyways I has been like pulling teeth to get him to provide me with the information that should have been here already. My new boss doesn't even seem to care about this. Supposedly he hates confrontation so he just tells him to bring back the documents but does it in this non-threatening manner. Come on, grow a back bone and tell him that the lab productivity is lacking due to him taking important documents.

AHHhhhhh!!!!! Then my boss keeps trying to quiz me on anything related to my new job - okay enough! I get the point! I need to learn a lot to win the competition for my new job... now f-off! Sorry but he is starting to get under my skin. He just seems like my first boss, who I detested. I loved my last boss. She was so nice and easy going. She took vacation and did compressed work weeks... basically her life wasn't her job ... but in a way it was because most of the people she travelled with are her colleagues.

Anyway, I have to start thinking about staying or leaving. I have anywhere from 1mth to 4mths to decide depending on my competitions. This is going to be a very hard decision.

No comments: