Friday, May 4, 2007

Honestly what's with facebook

I think I was lucky and hit the facebook thing after many of my friends have already made themselves sick on it. I see there are a few stragglers that are poking me now but it has settled down.

That's good because Mr. Spaghettibender has started evening classes at the University and he doesn't need any distractions. I felt so sorry for him after his first night. He came home panicked and kept asking me what he got himself into. I know it is really hard to go back to school. Write an essay - what the hell is an essay??? I personally couldn't do any English classes if my life depended on it ... okay maybe if my life depended on it but I wouldn't enjoy it. The only bit of reading I get done is the blogs I frequent. = ) I know it is pathetic but I prefer to spend my downtime watching movies or TV. And I really don't have all that much downtime.

Right now our home reno projects are all over the map. We tried to focus on one area at a time but the tiles for the front foyer are on back order, so off we went to work on the bathroom. Things in their are stalled until we find a vanity. But we have to sink and countertop picked out so once we hurry up and find a vanity we will getter dun!

Although with Mr. Spaghettibender needing to spend his time on school, I'm not sure when. Don't get me wrong I can do some thing myself but I need 'us' to be okay with my choices.

So we will see what adventures we undertake this weekend... maybe I should start journaling our adventures... that sounds entertaining. Okay to me! ;)

No comments: