Monday, January 22, 2007

We'll see

Well yesterday for some reason my hubs started thinking about going back to school. He mentioned going to University and then Teacher's College. Wow, imagine that I would be married to a freshmen. :0

I told him whatever you wanted to do in life I would support but he has to decided this year. I am so excited for you. I don't care that we will have to be solely supported by me. I don't care that we might have to postpone having a family. Really all I want is for him to be happy and prowd of what he does for a living. But, if he does decide to go back to school he needs to do it this fall. We want to have kids and we are getting old and I don't want to wait forever.

Honestly I really wish he had done this back in 2000 but nope. He has worked horrible jobs, been laid off twice but none of that convince him to go back to school. He has tried to become bilingual thinking that might help him out but really if you aren't emerged in it all the time I don't think it is worth it.

So here we are 31 and almost 33 starting back to school. I am really hoping he is going to make a serious go at it but I won't hold my breathe. I gave him the # for the university to call and make an appointment to talk to someone about courses and tuition fees etc. If he doesn't call today I know he isn't going to give this opportunity a shot. I guess we'll see.

No comments: