Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm bored

I know, I know - some people are very busy in the world. Well, I'm not one of them. It is Friday before lunch and I am extremely bored. Thankfully I am meeting my friend for lunch and that will kill some time but honestly - what the hell am I going to do after lunch. What am I going to do to kill 3hrs. Nobody is in at work today ... damn compressed work week. So I might just talk to myself all afternoon.

I do have some projects on the go. I am MOH in a Wedding this September so I can work on some of my jobs. I have already started a MOH binding ... I know I AM a loser! But I just have so many ideas for the Bridal shower. Different themes, games, favours ... I just like to have them all in one place. Then their is the Bachelorette party. I am trying really hard to figure out how to make a penis pinata. I don't want to fill it with candle though, I just want to make them to hang around the house for the before party get-together. I am so excited. At the Bridal show that I went to there was a booth for Bachelorette party supplies and they work off the internet but are located in my neck of the woods. YA!!

There website it www planetbachelorette com

Much better and cheaper than most adult or novelty stores.

Okay back to the grind...

No comments: