Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It feels like hump day

Mr. Spaghettibender hasn't heard back from the University on whether or not he got in for this fall. He is starting to get really worried but I am trying to calm him down and reassure him that if he doesn't get in this semester he can start next semester.

I tell ya I am very happy to be an only child. I get very annoyed at the idea that a sibling would decide on who can and can't come to my house for a get together. I have no idea why he doesn't tell his brother off. I want to do it on several occasions. We wanted to have a rather small get together at our house and the next thing you know his brother is telling him to invite so and so ... who's home is it!?! Of coarse Mr. Spaghettibender is polite and won't tell his brother off like I will. So hopefully everything will work out otherwise god knows what will happen with a little alcohol in me = )

No comments: