Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy little bee

I feel so busy lately but also kinda bored. We have been doing home reno and now we are helping out others with home reno. I get kinda annoyed by people that want to do their own updating but don't look into anything. They just expect you to come over and show them everything ... or more like do everything for them.

My new brother-in-law is very much like that. He can't even stain a fence by himself. He has to convince everyone to come over to help him. I know that he always provides food and drinks but he takes away from our only time off because he is too lazy to do it himself. Plus he never has the right tools or products. I mean it will take some time to stain a fence but if you have a sprayer it will go a lot faster. If you also calculate how much fence you have - both sides- then you will know how much stain to get and not have to run out in the middle because you only bought one can.

He is kinda a pain in my side with his laziness. They have a brand new single family home and he wants to finish the basement. So he calls up Mr. Spaghettibender and tells him that it will only cost him a couple of hundred dollars. Come on. Do what are you thinking. So hubby gets him (while on the phone) to measure the amount of space he needs to add insulation, vapour barrier and drywall. Then hubby tells him approx. what a bag of insulation cost and what it covers and the same with drywall. He still doesn't understand how to do the calculations so hubs does it for him. In the end he is shocked by the cost. What the hell did you think. Take some time and do some research instead of playing video games - how old are we!

= ) done

This weekend is Canada Day and I really just wanted to relax with one couple maybe two but that isn't going to happen. We are going to a BBQ/ pool party. I have to admit my body is no longer in the greatest shape. I really have to watch my calorie intake and exercise more. I thought biking home from work would do it but it isn't. I am not heavy on calories but lately there have been bags of chips and pop consumed. Some time that is all that is consumed but still I really need to crack a whip on this ass. Today won't be any better. I am currently eating a store bought apple and oatmeal muffin the size of a small kids pool and a coffee which is 'sugarly delicious'. Then at lunch it will be a slice of DQ treatzz pizza ... a cheap version of a DQ cake.

Oh I need to get back on the horse soon. How much is liposuction?

No comments: