Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ah, to be the outsider...

This whole family feud thing is getting annoying. Now it turns out that the upcoming Wedding of Mr. Spaghettibenders cousin to here french Canadian fiancee is causing more family term oil. I'm telling ya - they don't like outsiders. They especially don't like outsider that speak their minds. I can definitely tell from the way Mr. spaghettibenders brother talks to me. They want you to be like them. You know sweet and polite and then talk nasty behind their backs. Well I am pretty up front about my feelings for someone. If I don't like you, I'm not rude to you but I am not going to cross a room to talk to you.

So it turns out that Mr. Spaghettibenders cousin took a stand and decided to NOT invite her own cousins to her Wedding. These are the people that are being unbelievable rude to her fiance. I'm sure there is some truth in the things they are saying but they have decided to blow them out of proportion. I mean if he said that one of the last girl cousins to get married only did so to get away from her parents I would take it as a joke. But no! They got all insulted and said he was insulting the family. Blah, blah, blah. It is getting so ridiculous. These people need to grow up. When I first started dating Mr. Spaghettibender they were saying things about him. What was it again - steroid and drug dealer - ya right he was about 150lbs wet weight and that was only because he was so athletic. Drug dealer - no way too much competition with the hundreds at school. They just want to cut everyone down and for once someone stood up for the only girl they ostracised for saying that their uncle abused at least 7 of the girl cousins. This family is messed up.

I can't wait to go to her Wedding. I am happy as long as she is happy. She might not have treated me as nice as she could have when I entered the family but she was 'rude' to me. So I am not rude back. She is going through a lot personally right now and needs peoples support not battery.

Maybe I should just keep myself completely out of it, after all I am an outsider.

No comments: