Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I love Valentine's Day

It is just such a great day. Who doesn't love lots of candy and chocolate??? I was hoping that Mr. Spaghettibender would sneak some into my lunch bag like I did to him... but he didn't : ( I am kinda despirate in my craving for cinnamon hearts. The less I have during the day, the more changes I have to make myself sick on them tonight. Okay, who am I kidding I would make myself sick on the all day long. My tongue would be raw before I left work. : )

I have decided that we need a little sprucing up in the romance department so I got us the 101 great nights of romance book. A while back - when we were first dating I got the 101 great nights of sex book and it was interesting so I thought what the hell.

The only problem I have is the feeling of a cold coming on. I am hoping to fend it off until tomorrow but I'm not sure how that is going to work. Tonight we will have a nice meal, maybe too much wine but that okay. Then hopefully it will be an early bed night ;) so I might get some rest.

I see most people planning dinners out and jewelry gifts but I much prefer the time spent together with lot of conversation followed by very little conversation. I am so twisted today. Love is in the air.

If only ever day was Val Day

No comments: